Thursday, January 15, 2015

We can't have everything.

like this red LaFerrari <3
I guess it is intended that man can’t have everything.

When we are always able to get the things we want, then there’s no point working hard, sweating blood and more blood to achieve something; the thought simply of making an effort to get what we want. Most often than not we learn the value of things or a person when we work so hard or extend ourselves far enough just to reach that dream or person.

The more we give some effort, the more we value what we attained.

Years back, I’d always save my allowance in school so I could by myself new clothes for Christmas. Come Christmas, I’d be so proud to tell my friends, I bought the clothes with my own money (well, really, the allowance still came from my parents :p). When I started working, I carried on that same value: to work hard so I could buy the things I want, even the necessities.Since then, I never asked money from my parents. And I valued everything I bought with my salary.

Oftentimes, we find ourselves wondering why we can’t have everything; that the world could have been a better place to live in had we have everything. Well I guess, that’s why there’s heaven and earth.

We can’t have everything now, so we would all work hard preparing for that time when we have everything, in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment