Thursday, January 15, 2015

Love, like no other.

When Jesus died for us, it was love like no other. Even before that, when God decided to give us His son, it was truly love, like no other.


I guess God showed this to us a long time ago so that when we live our lives, we’ll love the same way.

Nowadays, people love just like any other; the kind of love that happens in a click and vanishes in a click, that love you’d realize, was no way special, was no way hard-earned. It’s sad when I hear friends or even celebrity couples splitting up in a snap. All the more when I learn that they’re exchanging partners within their circle of friends; when they treat relationship, as a mix and match of clothes in their closet.

I don’t live a perfect life. I don’t live a sin-free life but I know for a fact then we love, we must love like no other.

Come Valentine’s Day, people would get excited about buying gifts for their loved ones; but sometimes these things just happen when it’s Valentine’s. For me, we shouldn’t wait for occasions or holidays so we could spend time with loved ones because, love? It’s an everyday kind of thing. J

For me, love is not a feeling; it’s that deliberate action of choosing to love. It’s when you choose to love that person despite of flaws and disagreements or when you meet someone more gorgeous and stunning yet you still look at your partner and tell yourself, “I still have the best.”

I pray each person, every day, will love like no other - not just their partner, but their family and friends and everyone they meet in this lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mobile App Developers! Thanks for dropping by! :) Happy to find a comment from you here. Thinking of posting a few articles before the year ends. Hope you could visit again. ;)

      -randompinay

      Delete