Friday, January 2, 2015

Presidential Elections 2016 (part 1)

It took one reason for me to actually get this thought journal rolling, Presidential Elections 2016. It has been a weird imagination of mine ever since to write an anonymous letter to the government, well to the President to express the ideas of improvement I have for the country. Yeah, I had that absurd idea in mind and carried that along until now.

I am a registered voter since 2010 but was never able to enjoy my right for some valid reasons. Results of the Mid-term Elections of 2013 disappointed me. There were a few senatorial candidates who to my surprise, made it to the top.

I expressed such disappointment of the election results to my officemate whom I shared thereafter of the crazy idea I had in mind of giving the government a letter of my recommendations. Anyway, she suggested I create a blog about it for the upcoming Presidential Elections. What she said was quite weird but it got through me.

So on the ride home while we were still chatting about a lot of things, I was actually thinking already of the blog. Yeah, I took her suggestion seriously. L0l! And I thought I can write not just about Presidential Elections, I could write about anything. So that's how this thing came about. :)

2 things I'll be writing about in the next entries:
MY OPINION ON:
1 Qualifications of Political Candidates
2 Sincerity of Candidates to Political Service

No comments:

Post a Comment