Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Why do/would... ~ I don't understand why...

Bus passengers insert bus tickets in between seats or anywhere in the bus where they could possibly tuck their tickets. Can they just keep it to themselves? Keep it inside their pockets? Purse? Bags? Big big bags?? I don’t exactly get why they want to litter inside! *angry

People spit anywhere. Literally, anywhere. Sorry, but I’ll go a little racist (gender race??) with this one. It is common to guys. But okay, to be fair, let us generalize, for all people. ;) I don’t understand why people would just actually spit anywhere. I was aghast when I even saw one spitting inside the maaaall!!!! Goodness! (Should I have said, Badness? :p anyway). Spitting for one is indecent, two, unhygienic. So please if you are one of those who habitually spit, please stooop!รถ

People buy expensive slippers. I know they can afford it and you might be asking what business I have with that. But I still get confused why people spend the luxury with slippers. I would understand sandals but plain slip-on traditional slippers, no. I know others who buy the expensive ones, buy it for feet convenience like slippers are soft and they prevent your feet from whatever pains, etc. but for some who just want to buy it for the name and the fame (trend), especially if they buy more than two pairs, I really couldn’t and wouldn’t comprehend it.

    I love foot wears. I really do, but when talking about being practical, I wouldn’t spend much on slippers. I would buy a pair or two especially if it’s comfy but an insurmountable number of them, no. And not to mention, (well I guess I will have to mention l0l!), instead of the money you spend for such things, you can donate them to charity. Yeah, you read it right. Charity. There is more to what your money can do. It can help people’s lives. It can support families. P1,000 or so of a pair of slippers can feed a simple family in a day. I know you think that’s quite small but believe me, it can be so much for a simple family. So I hope you do get my point, more than not understanding why you buy expensive slippers, I want you to be considerate of such luxurious spending which can actually already help other people.

    I know you might think that it’s not your duty to help other people anyway – especially if you are that type who believes others didn’t really work that hard that’s why they aren’t earning that much, believe me, they are trying to work hard as they could but this is how just the society is, no matter how we deny the hierarchy if things, it really does exist – but believe it or not, as social beings, it is incumbent upon us to look after one another. And we could actually start with small things like doing away with unnecessary luxury just so we could share with others. It is okay to reward ourselves once in a while but if it becomes unnecessary fetish already then we might want to reconsider.

    For the richy rich ones, like who can really so afford these luxuries, you might use as defense that you also do charity or even have a foundation for that, but I still wanna say that you can help more people more than you are already helping now and it just means that you have so much enough to share.

    For me, the very reason why others have less, is because others have so much.
   
    (For richy, rich ones, I just do not mean expensive slippers, this covers all unnecessary luxury – many LVs, Pradas, Guccis, Dolce and Gabbanas, Hermeses, Rolexes, Omegas, Patek Philippes, Vacheron Constantins, IWCs, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment