Wednesday, June 15, 2016

me and my random lines

1 Sometimes, I think I'm pretty. Then I realize it's all in my head.

2 Don't complain about the choices you yourself made.

3 You've moved on when you just laugh about it now.

4 Struggle is there to remind us nothing comes easy.

5 Fries is good for the heart.

6 Love is when you still choose your partner after you met a more stunning one.

7 Life is never easy. It's a circus. Some rides give you great vibes. Some just give you goosebumps. But the whole experience is surely one hell of a memory to remember.

8 Marriage is when you decide to commit the rest of your life to that person you'd love to love over and over again.

9 Going to school is my best childhood memory. No responsibility. No commitments. Basically, no bills.

10 You are who you think you are. I think I'm Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment