Thursday, February 18, 2016

it's all coming back to me now

no, this isn't about the song, nor a reminisce of the past.

this is just a come back post.

finally, after 300 million years, I got my password back. Actually after changing it, I forgot the pw again.

am I that old????? :p

After more than 6 months of abstinence from Facebook last year, I renewed my FB self and got so active again it's already annoying. Yeah, I got even annoyed with my own posts when I review them so I delete them one by one. Lol

For the upcoming Holy Week season, I began my FB abstinence again (beginning Ash Wednesday). I kind of try not to post on my own timeline. So what I do is post on other people's timeline, or message them or like all the photos in my newsfeed and comment nonsense things. So that's how I try not to talk. Like when you ask a kid not to talk, so the kid bugs you in all the other ways he/she can think of - that's what I'm doing in Facebook now. :p

Oh hello blog! it's great to be back. :) did u miss me? :)

you should have missed me. :p

I'm excited next month, and next next month, and next next next next next next.... months.

Wala lang. Positivities. The secret.

I think I'll trying checking the house for a good garage where I could park my car. Lol.

I met a friend once in college and he had a laptop backpack with him. So I got excited and asked to see the laptop. He said he didn't have it yet. He bought the bag first so he'll be inspired. Lol!!!!!!! That's the secret! :)

So I'm gonna get nice car keychains now, and maybe accessories too so when I finally get my Porsche 918 Spyder or McLaren P1/Koenigsegg Agera R/Pagani Huayra/Lambhorgini Veneno, I will be oh so ready. Lol!!!!!!

Bye for now. :) See you soon blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment