Saturday, December 13, 2014

1, 2 entries made me a writer (haha!)




Last Thursday, I met up with a writer for a newsletter.

I sent  a special article entry once, then another. I wasn't sure if they featured the 2nd one until last Thursday. The girl gave me a copy of the published write-up for the week, and at the back, my name was written as one of the writers. As in, swoooon. It swept me off my feet but I gave a chuckle and said, "Wow, writer na ako, 1 entry pa lang."

Well, apparently, I was unaware the 2nd one was also featured coz I think I didn't receive confirmation that she got the post. Anyway, it made my day. I think, it even made my year. haha!

Left the place and was trying to read the newsletter while walking along the street then heard a sort of mumble when I passed by a boy & a girl. And he said, "You're one of the writers dba?". I was deeply astounded. I didn't know the words to say. I was more like dumbfounded. hahah!

Anyway, to cut it short, I'm invited to write for the entire year for the special articles section, and it starts January next year. They have monthly themes already but I can choose whatever since special article. hihi!

Thank you Lord. And I'm praying I could inspire people with whatever I write. Like, truly inspirational. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment