Friday, June 28, 2013

About Me

Some random Pinay. ;)

the "Eva Braun" car
I’m no celebrity, not even a high profile personality in school, nor in the office. I am some random chic. ;) Not even a chic who goes bar hopping as past time. I am simply one random Pinay. ;)

It has been my fetish to think actively while on my way home. Yeah, all thinking happens during the ride home, like most others too. ;) I believe I have been creating great speeches, creative opinions on my way home but all those are just lost the moment I reach the house. I just let those thoughts fade away during the short ride home. Then the next day it will be the same routine.

What is different now is I actually write those thoughts down. I try to recall all the topics I’ve ever thought during my ride home then I just let my thoughts and fingers do all the typing until I am able to completely express them into writing. I am not editor-in-chief in a school paper way back nor was I a pro in feature essay writing. I do business writing now but it’s nothing compared to the free-flowing ideas I have here.

In creating this thought journal, I wish to just express all my ideas and feelings and yeah somehow a part of me wants to get through to people. I believe I have a lot of opinions which are actually quite practical and easy to deal with so I am hoping people to understand the message and do something about it.

I am some random Pinay with a lot of random thoughts in mind. So everything in here is, randomosity. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment