Thursday, January 17, 2019

1 Year, 2 Months, 13 Days

1 Year, 2 Months, 13 Days.

That's how long I've not posted here. I just can't believe that. I was busy for that long? I forgot I ever got a blog? Well, yeah somehow.

I'm back to working in the corporate world since 2016 but I've posted some since 2016 so I was busy beginning Nov. 4, 2017 onwards?

1 Year, 2 Months, 13 Days.

Where was I? Basically, no business plans yet. No definite things to do for my early retirement plan. Well, it's not really "retirement" retirement but it's still called that since technically, it's not also resignation.

I'm 30 now. And I don't plan to work til I'm 50 or definitely, more than that. But I guess like all others, after 1 year, 2 months, 13 days, I also don't have a plan.

Funny how we always envision ourselves to be this and that after x number of years and we end up to be nothing like that after. Funny how we always have a lot of plans and ideas and plans and ideas again and never get to execute them. Like we're all talk and daydreaming that we have mastered the art of that.

Life, is indeed quite complex. We miss a lot of time. Well, more like procrastinate. We just let moments pass us by - what? - just scrolling social media? meddling with other people's business? watching tv? Etc. We do a lot of that and when the time comes we really need to level up and do something, we cram. Oh, we're so good at cramming. And wasting time.

1 Year, 2 Months, 13 Days.

I somehow not absolutely wasted that much time. I worked my normal corporate job. And worked... well yeah, maybe I did a lot of wasting time. I could have planned and execute some of those plans when I'm not at work but I never did.

When will I ever get to learn? I always think Time is Precious but now writing this, I don't really think I know what that means. 1 Year, 2 Months and 13 Days.

Well, one thing most meaningful in those days is I got pregnant :D and I'm on my 26th week now. YAHOOOOOO! I've been. Well my husband and I have been secretly praying for that. Well, I say secretly because we don't really tell each other but we both wanted to have a baby and we don't wanna jinx it by talking about it. Anyhoo, we're PREGNAAAAANT! Congrats to us! :D

So 1 Year, 2 Months, 13 Days. I actually did not waste time. Haha We were busy preparing for our baby. Aaaaand she's kicking right now. Yep, she's a she. :D mini me!

I wonder if she'll talk a lot like me. I wonder how talkative I am. We'll see when she's out and she starts talking. Oooh, we're excited. :)

I hope I could up my AdSense and finally launch a real site - the one I've been planning in my head, the one I'm sometimes trying to design on my other site, the one I envision to be, and I hope it does have a good purpose like helping the community, etc. I don't know how I'll do that but I just think of that.

Anyway, 1 Year, 2 Months, 13 Days. Who knows how long will my next post be?


No comments:

Post a Comment